Late last night when I was almost dropping dead because I was so sleepy, I finally got the chance to do the forgiveness video with Pratibha Pal of http://pratsmusings.com/. 😀 And I am really grateful to her that she agreed to do this on video, because forgiveness can be a very private matter. So here I am, swollen eyes with sleep, and Pratibha with her new hot haircut. 😀
The steps are:
1. Think of the person you need to forget.
2. Make yourself as upset as you can.
3. Where do you feel the feeling in your body?
4. Measure from 1 to 10, how upset you feel.
5. Do one round of tapping while focusing on the upset feelings.
6. Try to make yourself upset again.
7. Measure from 1 to 10.
8. Tap again.
9. Repeat till the upset feelings are down to 1 or 0.
10. Do a round of positive tapping.