I would like your thoughts on something I am trying to understand better. Please read this blog post, and email me back your thoughts IF you feel comfortable sharing with me. I will truly be grateful to you. Your response will be kept confidential. And if you feel comfortable sharing here, then please do so in the comments section.
When I went through immense sadness for years, I knew deeply how I felt, why I felt, what I felt. Anti-depressants did not work for me, and I suffered for years, till I took matters in my own hands, and took steps that helped me out of that deep pit. I can truly say I am happy now. Those are the tips I published in my blog sometime back.
However, I know everyone goes through this differently. The symptoms, emotions, behavior patterns, the reasons (or lack of them)…they can all be very different for different people. And I wish to understand this very deep sadness that many people feel. I want to see this from your point of view, so I am able help others better.
I have come to realize that our successes, relationships, how life itself turns out depends a lot on — whether we are happy or not. So I want to help more people achieve this.
Please tell me:
1. Have you ever dealt with deep sadness for very long periods of time? Or are you still dealing with it?
2. If you did, can you tell me what your thoughts were?
3. What did you do? I used to sleep a lot, stay on the couch as much as possible, didn’t feel like doing anything, and ate a lot.
4. Did you feel supported by the ones in your life?
5. What did you do to try to feel better? Did it work?
6. Tell me anything else you would like to share, or feel comfortable sharing. Anything that you feel will make me understand your situation better.
Write to me about you at info @ thepurpleflower. com (remove spaces), IF you feel OK about sharing with me…help me understand what you went through or are still going through. I have been there. I will not judge you. And anything you write to me will be confidential. And as I said before, if you feel comfortable sharing here, please write to me in the comments section.
I will truly be very grateful to you if you could help me understand this important topic better than I do now, by sharing with me your thoughts on sadness.
PS: Here’s something about my free eBook on “How to See Auras”