(long post, but read through…these are some of the things I did to help myself and got to where I am now)
(Happiness Affirmations video, audio, and subliminal recording information below)
Read through and follow the program for 40 days to reprogram yourself to happiness.
Why do we want anything? Why do we want to do anything? To me, it all boils down to — We simply want to feel happy.
We try to be successful, achieve a lot of things…all very nice. And yet, we often find ourselves stymied in achieving success. The law of attraction says that we will attract to ourselves events, people, and things that match our vibration. I do believe in this. Not because the books say so. Not because all gurus say so. But because that is what I have experienced. Ever noticed that when you start your day off well, you end up having a really pleasant day? And when you start off on a wrong note, the rest of the day goes down the gutter very quickly. Or even in the middle of the day…you find yourself upset, and the rest of the events that follow reflect your moods.
So, why not begin our days happily? Why not decide to be happy, no matter what? Do little things that make you happy…and maintain your happiness. You will see that when you make a commitment to being happy no matter what, soon you will see your external world reflecting what you feel inside. In other words, when you are happy, you will be happier.
Here are some tips on being happy:
1. DECIDE that you are happy. I know, I know, you might not feel that even makes sense…and sounds like a cliche. Yet, believe it or not, it works! Keep telling yourself, “I AM happy!”. And your brain will soon obey. I start repeating this to myself with emotion anytime I start to feel low, and my moods shift. You don’t need to say it out aloud. Repeating in your mind is good enough.
2. Smile especially when you don’t feel like it. Grin BIG. Your brain will not know the difference. Try it for yourself. If you are feeling a tad glum, try grinning huge for a few minutes. Pretend that you feel like smiling. That act itself sends signals to your brain that you are feeling good. If nothing else, you’ll feel silly and end up laughing ;-).
3. I begin my day with beautiful music and affirmations as I work. To make this easier, I have created a Happiness Affirmations Video for you (and for me) which is at the end of this post. I have it on my youtube channel too (https://www.youtube.com/PurpleFlowerSwati). If you like it, play it like me every morning as you begin your day. Just hearing those affirmations repeating everyday will reprogram your mind towards a happier disposition. I am going to give this to you in 3 formats:
I) Video (FREE) at the end of this article
II) Just audio which you can download (FREE) at the end of this article
III) Subliminal audio where I have lowered the sound of my voice to barely audible, so if you wish to, you can download that too and listen to it at night on low volume and your subconscious will hear the affirmations as you drift off to sleep . The good thing about subliminal affirmations is, that your conscious mind is not rationalizing, or fighting the affirmations off. So it can be VERY effective. When your subconscious mind hears, “I am happy” in a subliminal recording as you drift off to sleep, or are busy doing something else, your ego or conscious mind do not chime in, “What rubbish…I am NOT happy”. This by-passes the criticism of the ego, and programs the subconscious mind, which is your powerhouse. I have exactly the same affirmations in the subliminal recording as in the regular recording. For now I am offering it at a special of $0.97. I am offering it for practically free because I want you to see the power of this process.
4. Move your body. I know, most of us hate to exercise. So find yourself something you like doing. I like going out for walks when the weather is just right because its really pretty where I live. I like to use my stationary bike that my beautiful cousin Ruchi has lent to me while I watch TV. Yep! I love to watch TV. But I watch only those things that make me happy :-D. I like to do basic Yoga. And no, I don’t do all these things the same day. I do whatever I feel like doing. I used to LOVE rollerblading years back. However, I seem to have forgotten how to. My cousin Ruchi had helped me learn how to roller blade then. I will learn again. I really enjoyed that. If you are sure you don’t like moving your body, then start with something…just a 5 minute walk everyday. Try various things. You will surely find something you will like.
5. Create an online journal for posting pictures of things that made you happy, things that you found beautiful each day. I’m only saying online because its easier to put your pictures there than take prints. However, if you prefer prints and hand written journals, do that. Whatever you like doing! If you love photography and want to use your camera each day, AWESOME! If not, just your regular camera phone will do. And if you feel up to it, write a bit about each picture. You know what this does? It makes you look for little things that make you happy, little things you find beautiful. I am currently part of an on-going challenge called “100 Happy Days”. So I am posting my happy pictures on Facebook because I love interacting there. The key here is, don’t wait for huge big things to be happy. Its actually the little things in life that are so beautifully scattered all through our lives like wildflowers that make it all gorgeous. Most of us do not notice the wildflowers. But if you stop and actually see them, they are so gorgeous!! The precious yellow happy Dandelions scattered on a green lawns, the blue, purple tiny flowers all over the green hills and fields. The yellow Mustards growing wild. Nature has her own way to design landscapes, and she does it better than us. That is why we go out and seek nature even if we have our carefully manicured gardens. Similarly, if you do not ignore the tiny happy things in your daily life, you will find you are having a difficult time choosing which happy pictures to put in your journal! Start noticing them. The more you notice them, the more you will find them. Big things are rare…look for those beautiful little moments in your daily life.
6. A life lived with purpose is something that brings us a feeling of joy. Set small goals for yourself. And set out to accomplish them! For me, I like doing things that make my life and other’s lives happier. There’s nothing like helping someone be happy. So I know that is a huge part of my life purpose. It FILLS me with joy. Doing these blog posts with information that can help people, doing angel readings, guiding people with their life purposes, EFT, Life Coaching, Healing…teaching people…I love doing all this. Making this affirmation video/audio was so much FUN! Find something you really love doing. Write below in comments things that you love doing. Make sure you spend at least 15-30 minutes every day doing something you love doing. Write down your goals — big and small. Make sure your goals are things that fill you with joy. Keep the list visible to you. Break it down into smaller steps and do it :-D.
7. Find something creative to do. We are creators in our own right. When we block our creativity, joy finds it difficult to flow through our lives. So for Heavens’ sake find something fun and creative to do! LOL! How about rock painting? 😀 Pottery? Sculpting? Sketching? Writing? Jewelry making? There is so much out there. I wish I could do it all! Tell me in your comments below what creative activity you would like to do, or already do. I’d love to hear from you.
8. Hang out with people who are fun! If you don’t have such people in your life, then make new friends. I have some amazing friends online — yep Facebook saves the day! However, if you like Facebook too, make sure you don’t overdo it. Way too much online time also causes unhappiness – you need to move, you need to get out of the house, even if for a few minutes. And live interaction is lovely! I am sure there is someone in your life who lifts up your soul! When you are feeling grumpy, you might insist there is no such person. However…imagine if suddenly everyone you knew evaporated or migrated to Pluto, who would you miss the most? I’m sure you can make a list. 🙂
9. Meditate. No, you don’t need to cross your legs, eyes and levitate. There are many simple ways to meditate. You don’t need to empty your mind either. You can find guided meditations online, so your mind will have something to do. In fact I will be creating more guided meditations (see one of my meditations in this blog post: https://www.swatinigam.com/heal-your-past/). Even simply breathing and watching your breath….counting 1 breath in, 1 breath out, breath 2 innnnn….breath 2 out….and so on will do the trick. I’ll do another blog post on simple ways to meditate.
And now, the 3 tools I talked about:
I) Happiness Affirmations with lovely music :-). I have below, a video, an audio file for you to listen to here or download, and a subliminal audio to download if you wish to.
Remember to use these for at least 40 days straight, as 40 days usually help in reprogramming your mind towards happiness. Also, what works best for me is to close my eyes and do this in the morning first thing, like a meditation, repeating the affirmations and feeling them while doing them.
II) Here is my audio file if you wish to download it:
Right click on DOWNLOAD and choose “save as” to download this file. My suggestion is to use this first thing in the morning as a meditation. Close your eyes and repeat the affirmations with the recording, and immerse yourself in the feelings. You can also listen to it as you do other things to get ready or settle down to work. Let it play in the background, and if you can, listen to the words and say it along with the recording in your mind. This starts your day off on a good note. You can listen to it also when you want to feel better. When you do this to specifically feel better, make sure to repeat the affirmations with the recording in your mind.
III) Buy the subliminal version of the happiness affirmations for $9.97.
Subliminal recordings are very powerful because:
* Subliminal affirmations bypass the resistance and criticism of the ego and the conscious mind.
* Subliminal Recordings are heard by the subconscious mind which is the real powerhouse.
At some places you will hear my voice because the music volume is low. This is best used with earphones on low volume, when you are busy with something else, or going to sleep at night.And as always, if you have any questions, or you want to relate your experiences with my video/audio/subliminal, please write to me in the comments below. I always look forward to hearing from you!
If you liked this article and the tools of affirmation within, please share them with others using the share buttons in this article for various social media.
Until next time,
1. My Free eBook: “HOW TO SEE AURAS”
2. Tips & courses on healing, intuition development
3. Free meditation and affirmation recordings
5. Specials on my Angel Readings, Intuitive Life Coaching
6. Other tools for happines & peace, which are critical for achieving success, and more peace & happiness in life.
Bonnie Schilder says
Fleur, these are all wonderfully helpful suggestions, but I think the most important thing is to recognize that we are responsible for our own happiness – and then decide to be happy. If we wait for someone or something to make us happy, it will never happen. We can choose to look for the good or look for the bad – and we will find what we seek. I’m not a Pollyanna, I sometimes get angry with some events or people, but I look for the good, the beautiful, the humorous, and the silver linings in life and finding them makes me happy.
Swati Nigam says
Absolutely Bonnie! When we place our happiness in someone else’s hands, it does not work. These are the things I did to help myself, and I hope people can help themselves too with these suggestions <3.
Anna Baker says
I love this about happiness. I want to know about auras. I love to do meditation. I have a pet that brings me so much happiness, crocheting. Thank you!!
Swati Nigam says
I’m so happy to meet you. I love learning new things too! Did you download the aura ebook?
Dear Swati I write to you about a topic. I was meditating / sleeping .. I got some information: I called out and woke me up. -Call her to you. Then I got a Word : Ponderosa i interpret ot as : ponder rosa. Is there any info about pink chakra? High chaparal ( a cactus ) and The name Manolito. I need some feedback abot this.
Swati Nigam says
Ponderosa is a pine tree…but I think this might be the name of guardian soul — either your guardian angel, or spirit guide, or might even be a soul that wishes to be born to someone in your family.
I have a question Ma’m… i have no loyal caring friends in my life all are like fake….why i never found some caring loving friends I care for them a lot and return they only hurt me n broke my heart
Swati Nigam says
Much of what we experience in our lives is a reflection of how we feel inside: Our emotions, beliefs, and thoughts. We will talk about this in the video call.
ok sure Ma’m….. I’m eagerly waiting and i would love to say you are the only one who make me feel better because of your angel readings, posts… thank you Ma’m thanku u sooo much…. Stay blessed
Swati Nigam says
Thank you Shaleeza :-).