Imagine if you could just push a button and heal an emotional problem that is stopping you from experiencing success, joy and peace. How would that be?
Most people get so used to living with various emotional issues over a long period of time, that they stop thinking how these issues might affect them in their day to day life, their future, their success with career/life path, and relationships, etc.
Do any of these problems below sound familiar to you?
- Low self-esteem
- Long term sadness
- Anger, grudges, upset feelings you cannot let go of?
- Disappointments you cannot move past?
- A relationship or situation you need to let go of?
- Fears? Phobias?
- Other such self-destructive emotional patterns?
When we are stuck in these emotional patterns, we obstruct our own paths towards happiness, success in career & relationships. The sooner we resolve these, the better it is for us.
I can help you clear these and turn sadness to joy.
My life coaching sessions involve all the skills I have learned and developed over time:
- Life Coaching
- EFT Tapping
- Spiritual and metaphysical training (you can read about them here: https://www.swatinigam.com/about-me/)
Further, I also create personalized affirmation recordings, meditations, and EFT tapping videos as part of my life coaching sessions, at no additional cost.
A 4-week package which includes the following (including email support always during this time) is for $797
This is what is included in the 4-week Life Coaching with me:
1. Weekly 1 on 1 video sessions with me – 1 hour long.
2. All recordings of the sessions.
3. Personalized meditation written and recorded for you.
4. You can email me anytime to ask questions or seek support.
5. Assignments to be done through the week so you make progress each day.
Complete healing is possible only when you immerse yourself in the process and give your all to it.
Each week, you will have exercises to do and practice through the week, so you are living this process of healing and are immersed in it. Are you willing to do that?
- How long have you been struggling with this issue?
- On a scale of 0 to 10 how important is it for you to heal this problem?
- What have you tried in the past to heal this problem?
- What happened with those approaches?
- What do you see as your biggest challenge with healing this problem?